Highlighted

I cannot log into my University/enterprise account on Adobe (specifically Acrobat) on my iPad

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to access Acrobat premium with my university enterprise email (which UCSC recently got access to the full creative Cloud Suite), but as I try and log into my UCSC google email account to access the premium setting I get a "thinking wheel" and returns to the "log in screen". How can I sign in and access my premium University Adobe account?

P.S This also happened when I downloaded the Creative Cloud App on my iPad and it does the same exact thing. However, if I try to log in with my personal google account I have no problem.

Help please! 

Sincerely,

-PleadingPDFreader 

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs, How to, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I cannot log into my University/enterprise account on Adobe (specifically Acrobat) on my iPad

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to access Acrobat premium with my university enterprise email (which UCSC recently got access to the full creative Cloud Suite), but as I try and log into my UCSC google email account to access the premium setting I get a "thinking wheel" and returns to the "log in screen". How can I sign in and access my premium University Adobe account?

P.S This also happened when I downloaded the Creative Cloud App on my iPad and it does the same exact thing. However, if I try to log in with my personal google account I have no problem.

Help please! 

Sincerely,

-PleadingPDFreader 

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs, How to, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please try now and let us know if it works? Looks like there was a service outage that time.

Regards,

Arvind

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
5E48 LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arvind,

I tried again with the Acrobat iPad app and thought it had worked, but it resulted in an error message stating the following "Could not sign in with Google; The operation couldn't be completed. (com.adobe.eco.auth error 400.)"

I tried it with the Creative Cloud iPad app too and for a second also thought it worked, but instead of showing an error message, it showed me the "thinking wheel" stating "Signing in" but then disappearing and leaving me in the same Sign in screen.

Cheers,

-Natasha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0