• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have created a fillable document with acrobat pro in Windows 10

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a created a fillable form from an existing pdf.  I need this file to be fillable from a link like share a link inside adobe or a link from my website.  I have run a few tests to see if it will be fillable with acrobat reader on my smartphone but the file come up as just he pdf document without the fillable areas.  Is there a way to create a file that can be filled from any device like smartphone, tablet, pc, mac, etc.   I appreciate any help that anyone can give.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This form is fillable in Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bernd,

This is fillable with acrobat reader but I need this fillable on any device with a link that could be saved on a website or social media.  Is there a way to do this with acrobat pro dc to create the file this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the problem with the link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the link I get when I click on shareable link in the upper right hand corner of acrobat dc pro.

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:0077eb13-0e65-40df-b9c9-6fae0287ccc...

It opens the file but nothing is fillable.  We need a solution that we can use a shareable link to open from a pc, mac, tablet or smartphone that will be able to fill the form and return it to an email address we put in.  Is this doable because adobe support said they weren't trained in filling forms in acrobat reader on a smartphone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open the form in a browser download the form and open it in Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on the link on my phone and adobe reader opens, the file is not fillable.  It just shows me the pdf only not the fillable form.  I need a way to be able to have someone open a link and fill the form from a smartphone, tablet or pc/mac.  Is this possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot expect to be able to fill a PDF form in a web browser or email app. You must download it and use Reader. And you need to be sure to educate all the recipients to do this too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does you open the form in Acrobat Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines