• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have got an adobe subscription by some scam. I personally never gave my bank details.

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have got an adobe subscription by some scam. I personally never gave my bank details. May be it has been fetched from my google account. Now I am trying to cancell my subscription and they are charging me heavy cancellation fee. No way I am able to contact Adobe. There is no phone number nothing, only virtual assistance which is of no use. It feels simply like a fraud. Please help me how to cancel the subscription without any fee.

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Hey Utkalika!

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

I did check your Adobe account using the email address used to sign in here in the community. The Acrobat Pro DC subscription has already canceled now and the team has initiated the refund as well. You will receive the refund amount within 5-6 working business days.

If you still need any help, let us know.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact your bank and report it as a fraudulent purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Utkalika!

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

I did check your Adobe account using the email address used to sign in here in the community. The Acrobat Pro DC subscription has already canceled now and the team has initiated the refund as well. You will receive the refund amount within 5-6 working business days.

If you still need any help, let us know.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am being charged monthly for software I do not use and will not use. Actually, I believe I did use it once. Then was offered a "free" trial. Before the free trial was up, I tried to cancel, and then was offered 2 free months. I figured OK, maybe I'll see if I would actually use the software. Well I didn't use it once in those 2 months and just saw that I was charged $14.99 on my credit card. And when I went to cancel, I got the message telling me I would be charged an early cancelation fee. Are you serious Adobe? I would have never expected a scam like this to be run by a company of Adobe's size, history, etc. I talked to a chat agent on the site and was basically told, too bad, you signed up for it, now you have to pay it. Wow, unfair trade practices and no morals from Adobe? I'm shocked to be honest. I'd like to get some sort of help from an agent in these forums please. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The two free months is an extension, and it automatically continues with a one year commitment after your two months. If you had insisted on cancelling in the first 14 days you could have avoided it.

SERIOUS WARNING: people PRETENDING to be Adobe agents will contact you now. You must go through the proper channels and contact Adobe. How do you know they are fake agents? Easy. The real agents will never contact you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I contact these agents the, I am having the same issue and the website is desperately unclear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To contact Adobe directly for help:
Chat support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
(type "Agent" to chat with a real person, and make sure pop-ups are not blocked)
Phone support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

even I got scammed with Adobe subscription, the payment has been debited from my account but it's not showing received or any mail for receipt 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Account: you mean bank account? Or do you mean Adobe ID account: https://account.adobe.com/plans?

Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled, you need to accept cookies! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device and/or browser to start the interaction.

For support via Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

Important: Adobe does NOT contact you unsolicited by e-mail or direct message. If you get contacted by direct message from a person, claiming to be an Adobe employee, look at that profile and check if they bear the “Adobe Employee” marking under their name. Adobe support does not use Skype to give you support.
If in doubt, ask the forum.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines