• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm using Excel 2016 and Adobe Acrobat DC. When I insert an excel worksheet into a pdf some of the characters are missing. It doesn't always happen just when it is a large pdf file.

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Excel 2016 and Adobe Acrobat DC.  When I insert an excel worksheet into a pdf some of the characters are missing.  It doesn't always happen just when it is a large pdf file.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I am using online Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.  Can you explain me how to insert an excel worksheet file into a pdf.  So that when the user opens the pdf, can click on the excel worksheet icon/link and the worksheet file should open and be editable to them.

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can drop the file into the Attachments panel of the PDF. Double-clicking it will then open it in the default application (most likely Excel), but if you do it in Reader you won't be able to save the edited file back into the PDF, only as a separate local file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines