Highlighted

I need multiple people to digitally sign the same PDF. How can send it out at the same time and have

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF that needs 3 digital signatures on the same document. The file is located on a shared drive. This is how I currently collect the signatures

Create document - "Master.pdf"

Email person #1 and ask that they sign the document and replace the existing document.

Wait until person #1 has signed and saved the new version of "Master.pdf"

Email person #2 and ask that they sign the document and replace the existing document.

Wait until person #2 has signed and saved the new version of "Master.pdf"

Email person #3 and ask that they sign the document and replace the existing document.

Complete - All 3 signatures have been collected on 1 document - "Master.pdf"

Is there a better way to do this? Sometimes I need up to 10 signatures all on the same document and it seems very inefficient. 

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, How to, PDF forms, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I need multiple people to digitally sign the same PDF. How can send it out at the same time and have

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF that needs 3 digital signatures on the same document. The file is located on a shared drive. This is how I currently collect the signatures

Create document - "Master.pdf"

Email person #1 and ask that they sign the document and replace the existing document.

Wait until person #1 has signed and saved the new version of "Master.pdf"

Email person #2 and ask that they sign the document and replace the existing document.

Wait until person #2 has signed and saved the new version of "Master.pdf"

Email person #3 and ask that they sign the document and replace the existing document.

Complete - All 3 signatures have been collected on 1 document - "Master.pdf"

Is there a better way to do this? Sometimes I need up to 10 signatures all on the same document and it seems very inefficient. 

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, How to, PDF forms, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use Adobe Sign. Digital signatures are supported, and the document can be signed in any order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out and hope you are doing well.

As per your description, you need to collect digital signatures from multiple people on the same document. You can easily achieve this workflow and collect signatures from multiple people on the same document using the Adobe Sign service. 

Please refer to the steps in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/send-document-for-signature.html 

If you are already subscribed to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, that includes the Adobe Sign individual service plan. 

To get more information on Adobe Sign service, please refer to the following link: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign/pricing/plans.html

I hope the information helps.

Let us know if you need any information or have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0