• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to brighten all the poages in a scanned pdf. Is that functionality gone from DC?

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title says....

Do I now have to export every single page in my pdf to PS and color correct from there?

Wasn't "touchup" a thing once upon a time? Where did it go?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the edit tools are collected under "Edit PDF" - however, there was never an image editor built into Acrobat. You always had to use an external TouchUp editor. This functionality is still in DC: Just select to edit your PDF, then right-click on the image in question, and if you configured Photoshop as your default image editor in Acrobat's preferences ("Content Editing"), you should see Photoshop under "Edit using...".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with Karl. Brightness was never the option in past, neither an inbuilt image editor.

These option for Touchup Text Tool under Tools>Advanced Editing were from older version of Acrobat 9 and 10, and now the Edit tool has been completely re-written.
You can find more Edit Object in the Print Production Tools. Check this article, it may help a bit more: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/how-to/edit-text-images-pdf-files.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/print-production-tools-overview-acrobat.html#print_production_...

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines