• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to download Image responses from a Fillable PDF. I have been testing to no avail.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting the dialogue box to browse as if I am adding the file.  How do I save?

Thanks!

Ashley

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the form is submitted to e.g. a  web page via FDF,  you can extract the image data. I am not aware of a simple way to get the image data from a form locally, that is without custom software. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! So if I have a publicly available One Drive Folder, can I send the responses there to get the image data?

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's unfortunately not that simple. When you submit a form to a web server using the FDF format, you would then have to parse that data and extract the information. You would then have access to the form data, including the image data. I am saying "image data" because it would not be an image file. You would have to convert the data from the FDF to e.g. a JPEG file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can flatten the file and then extract all the images from it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,  I was able to flatten it, but how would I extract the images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Search the Tools panel for "Export all images".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines