• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I published comments, got a "Queued" message and a spinning wheel for over 20 minutes. What's up?

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (2015 release V2015.006.30280)

While doing a shared review, I clicked Publish Comments after adding ~5 comments to the PDF. I got a message that the comments were queued for publishing. After that, I had a spinning wheel for about 20 minutes. Are my comments lost? Did Acrobat hang or should I keep reviewing the document?

Note that I am working in an Invincea-controlled environment, and I do have access to the comments server.

I ended up using task manager to end the task (close Acrobat) even though it showed that Acrobat was still working. I did lose the comments I had made and tried to publish.

Message was edited by: Laura Schneider

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We are looking into this issue.
I guess you are using SharePoint based reviews.
There is a workaround for it.
At the time of initiating SharePoint based reviews, authentication window pops-up.
Please enter the username and password and then tick the check-box 'Keep me signed in'. Please find the attached, snapshot for the same.

snapshot.JPG

If you have already shared the pdf for review, then close the Adobe Acrobat app(on windows use 'ctrl+q' and on Mac 'cmd+q').

Now open the Adobe Acrobat app and then open the review file listed under 'Home' tab.

I hope it helps. Please let me know if you need more information.

Regards,

Arvind

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines