Highlighted

I signed up for Adobe Acrobat Pro but now the account page is showing I only have access to Export

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't know how this happened but I know I signed up for Acrobat Pro but now I only have access to Export PDF, which is useful but not what I need most. somehow I need to convert or upgrade but Adobe isn't much help here.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I signed up for Adobe Acrobat Pro but now the account page is showing I only have access to Export

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't know how this happened but I know I signed up for Acrobat Pro but now I only have access to Export PDF, which is useful but not what I need most. somehow I need to convert or upgrade but Adobe isn't much help here.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but the vast majority of folks around here are just volunteers and do not work for Adobe. Not sure how you tried before you to resolve this you do need to contact Adobe Customer Support.

They are available Monday through Friday at +1 800-833-6687.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gary, you are correct. Rather than giving me an answer, Adobe referred me to the community group and give me the same phone number. I guess they call this customer support. I don't. I run a small ag tech company and this is definitely not support.

Al

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact them again and demand help. We here can't help you (except those users who are tagged as an "Adobe Employee").

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0