• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I use acrobat 9 pro with flash and today my portfolio stopped working.

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use acrobat 9 pro to build portfolios and when i tried to edit a portfolio today it told me to uninstall flash, so i did and now i can't edit or view my portfolios, what can i do to fix this problem?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I know Flash is no longer supported (https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/end-of-life.html), but I didn't think about how this would prevent me from opening all of my portfolios. This could turn into a real headache. Hopefully someone will share some guidance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've just published a new (paid-for) tool I've created to convert Flash-based PDF Portfolios to normal PDF files (with the original files attached). It's bundled at no extra cost with this other similar tool I've created:

https://www.try67.com/tool/convert-portfolio-pdf-to-normal-pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines