• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want my sales force to be able to fill out a form, then send it as a complete (non-fillable/final)

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any instructions that can be added to a fillable form so that upon completion it can be sent as a complete (non-fillable) form?   I want my salespeople to have a fillable form as a template.  Once they finish filling out the form, I would like them to be able to send out the PDF as a final non-fillable PDF.   How do I do that?    I realize they have the option to "print" to a PDF file, but I am hoping there is an instruction that can be added to the form that will make sending a final form easier

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The best way of doing it is actually to add a signature field to the and set it to lock all the rest of the fields in it.

The salesperson will then need to sign it before sending the file to the clients.

This will ensure that if the contents of the file are changed you could prove it, as the signature will become invalidated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines