• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to link a page that I only want to show up when clicked on.

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to be able to click on a picture, then the location of that item be shown on our floor map.  There will be many items and I don't want to add a map for every item listed. Is this possible?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am not entirely sure what you are trying to achieve but I am pretty sure the PDF/Acrobat is probably not the tool for this purpose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean a kind of "pop up" window that shows when you click a button? If so, it's possible, but setting it up automatically will require a custom-made script. I've created a similar (paid-for) tool that adds such image popups (https://www.try67.com/tool/acrobat-create-popup-images), but it's based on textual search terms. Doing it with images will require creating the "trigger" fields in advance and then supplying the script with a list mapping which image file to use for each button, so it's a bit more complicated, but certainly possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry if I did word my question correctly.

I was able to figure it out. I used attachments, I made one for each area I needed.

Thank you all for your feedback, it was very much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines