• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Identify duplicate pages in PDF and Delete

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe DC.  Is there a tool to find duplicate pages in a large pdf file and delete them? or any recommendation for a plugin that can do just this?

Thanks

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

NOTE - The company name is Adobe, the program name is Acrobat

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really. The only kind of automatic comparison that can be done in Acrobat is using a script, but it can only examine the text on the pages. If two pages have exactly the same text it can consider them to be duplicates and delete one of them. I don't know if that will work in your situation, though...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Any idea where can I find those scripts? do I need to hire a developer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, this will have to be custom-made for your purposes. If you're interested in hiring a developer feel free to contact me privately via [try6767 at gmail.com] to discuss it further. I have created similar tools in the past and would be happy to create one for you as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines