• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image in document goes missing when converting doc from Acrobat to Adobe Sign using "Request Sign"

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I hope someone can help me!

When I "request signature" when in Adobe Acrobat - the images dissappears completely. This is a company logo on a letter template I set up by using "add an image field" when in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. As try as I might through searching the forum and other avenues, I can't find the fix (and it must be an easy fix I am sure!).

The image goes missing when the document is converted from Adobe Acrobat Reader or Pro DC to Adobe Sign.

Thanks for your help in advance 🙂

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

RESOLVED 🙂

Since found that when you adding an image with fields, it will be saved in layer which causes it's removal. Adobe Sign removes data of the file which is in layers and metadata so as to make the agreements more compliant and secure.

The image needs to be added outside of a "Field"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe I need to put the image into the "Text Area" when in Pro DC, not the "Image Field" or "Text Field", but I can't work out how to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RESOLVED 🙂

Since found that when you adding an image with fields, it will be saved in layer which causes it's removal. Adobe Sign removes data of the file which is in layers and metadata so as to make the agreements more compliant and secure.

The image needs to be added outside of a "Field"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

as

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines