• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image presentation in adobe acrobat not showing clear resolution

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe acrobat making lightweight look like a potato in presentation view. Lineweights are not in full resolution. I've exported from an illustrator a  high res pdf (300 res) Then I preview it in adobe acrobat, which does not have the same line weights. However, when I preview from InDesign from compiled files, it shows the true resolution. I don't want to have to make an InDesign file just to see the true line weights. This has really been slowing down my work, as I go to fix the lines that appear to be wrong in acrobat in illustrator, to presenting my document to find completely different line weights. What's going on and how do fix this? 

I've attached screenshots to prove my situation. The image with bold letters and clearly seen contours is a picture from adobe acrobat in presentation view. (potato quality)  The other is from InDesign in presentation mode, (How it should look.) please help me figure out what's going on. This has created misconceiving lines that are critical to my work. Thank you in advance. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?