• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Import & Export]-Unable to print to pdf after updating the Windows OS.

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading windows 10 to V1903 I lost the ability to print to pdf. I have updated to the latest version 1909 of windows and still have the same issue. If I go into printers & scanners it shows all pdf printers as not connected including Microsoft print to pdf. Has anyone else experienced this and if so have you found a fix?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Travis, 

Sorry to hear you are unable to print to pdf in XD after updating system. Would you mind confirming if you are exporting the file as a PDF from XD and then trying to print something? Are you using the latest version of XD?

We would request you to please check out these articles:

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issues happens when you use the print to PDF feature of adobe. As mentioned if I go into my printers and scanners and look at my printers all my print to pdf printers including adobe state not connected. I am running the latest version of XD.

Thanks 

Travis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines