• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import Dynamic Stamps from Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 to DC

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We were forced to uninstall Acrobat Pro 2017 and install Acrobat DC. (Not Reader) 

I have custom Dynamic Stamps with javascript I would like to import from Pro 2017 to DC. ( I will also have to help my co-workers do this)

Thankfully I didnt lose my stamp file and is still archived in the folder below:

C:\Users\JohnDoe\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\2017\Stamps

I took the stamp file "T2vJRMdRPeUZN_Pg9zlwhA.pdf" and dropped it in the DC folder below:

C:\Users\JohnDoe\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Stamps

DC did not like this. I noticed there was another file named "KwIaPCzyq4TVgoR6YqrjnD.pdf" which I assume is the new base file for dynamic stamps. 

Is there a simple way to import the dynamic stamps? Also is there a way that I can make these stamps shareable with others without having to re-program the addresses for each individual user? 

TOPICS
How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , JavaScript , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Ok I solved it myself. 

All I had to do was after dropping the dynamic stamp file "T2vJRMdRPeUZN_Pg9zlwhA.pdf" into the new DC Stamps folder was to just restart the Adobe Acobat DC program. All my dynamic stamps work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does you use different files for the stamps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my stamps were within the file T2vJRMdRPeUZN_Pg9zlwhA.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the issue with this file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my stamps wont load. 

When I click on stamp tool and then try to click on the sub folder  i get the message "bad parameter" pop up and then "an internal error occured" 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never seen this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok I solved it myself. 

All I had to do was after dropping the dynamic stamp file "T2vJRMdRPeUZN_Pg9zlwhA.pdf" into the new DC Stamps folder was to just restart the Adobe Acobat DC program. All my dynamic stamps work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines