Highlighted

Inability to close all tabs at once

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed Acrobat DC and frequently have multiple files open at once. I would like to see an option to 'Close all open tabs' without closing the interface.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Inability to close all tabs at once

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed Acrobat DC and frequently have multiple files open at once. I would like to see an option to 'Close all open tabs' without closing the interface.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Drlambert

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you want to close all the opened tabs in acrobat without closing the application in itself.

Sadly, the option to close all the opened tabs at once is not yet available. Either you can close single tab or all at once which would also close the application entirely. This is a default design behavior and there isn't any preferences setting that allows to change it.

We suggest you to submit your request to the engineering team using the link https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use this free tool I've created to do that with a single click: https://try67.blogspot.com/2012/07/acrobatreader-close-all-files.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0