Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Increasing font size of an entire document with tables & graphs

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've a couple of research papers that contain text in two columns, some graphs with headings and some tables. Is there a way to increase text size of all fields in one go? If I try to say increase the font on one page, it has to be corrected to another page as it no longer fits. Is there a way to say increase all fonts by say 10-20% (to 110 or 120%) or even to set all fonts to a fixed value (higher than current) without having to adjust everything? The papers are long (one is 400 pages) & so difficult to fix. Higher zoom is acceptable, like 200% but lesser is tough.

I tried converting into Word & changing, but again, it upsets the formatting & changing thousands of pages isn't appealing. Have attached a sample page.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There really is no good way of doing this. Acrobat is not a word processor or desktop publishing application, so it only has very limited edit capabilities. The source application would be much better suited to make those edits and then export to PDF. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines