Highlighted

Information popup at bottom of tools panel is distracting, any way to disable it?

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, that the headline isn't more descriptive, but I do not have a clue how that part is called.

What I mean is a small information panel at the bottom of the tools-panel:

Anmerkung 2020-09-01 115700.png

The issue with this is, that it is animated. When opening Acrobat by double clicking a file in explorer, this part is first empty (good), then it pops up, with the information about adobe Cloud (Thank you very much, I know, but there's a reason those files are not "in the cloud") and then it switches to the information of my plan (Which is Abonnement in German, but that's besides the point).

As a Technical Writer, I open and close a lot of Documents per day, mostly on another monitor, not in my focus. What catches my attention, however, are animations somewhere in the GUI, as they normally only occur if the program in question is trying to tell me something important.

This panel is not at all important to me, but always crying for attention, distracting me from my actual task.

So, long story short, is there a way to get rid of at least the animations? Other than closing the tools panel, because I need that more often than not, so I don't want to have it to open and close each time I need a tool.

Thanks a lot

Hey!

Thanks for highlighting this. What you are referring is a design behavior. To simplify the user's experience their subscription/plan details have been reflected there.

This might not be a good experience for you, which is totally understood. We are always open to feedbacks.

Since there's no such option to disable that message. So we'd request you to fill this feature request form https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html to share your thoughts.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Topics

General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Information popup at bottom of tools panel is distracting, any way to disable it?

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, that the headline isn't more descriptive, but I do not have a clue how that part is called.

What I mean is a small information panel at the bottom of the tools-panel:

Anmerkung 2020-09-01 115700.png

The issue with this is, that it is animated. When opening Acrobat by double clicking a file in explorer, this part is first empty (good), then it pops up, with the information about adobe Cloud (Thank you very much, I know, but there's a reason those files are not "in the cloud") and then it switches to the information of my plan (Which is Abonnement in German, but that's besides the point).

As a Technical Writer, I open and close a lot of Documents per day, mostly on another monitor, not in my focus. What catches my attention, however, are animations somewhere in the GUI, as they normally only occur if the program in question is trying to tell me something important.

This panel is not at all important to me, but always crying for attention, distracting me from my actual task.

So, long story short, is there a way to get rid of at least the animations? Other than closing the tools panel, because I need that more often than not, so I don't want to have it to open and close each time I need a tool.

Thanks a lot

Hey!

Thanks for highlighting this. What you are referring is a design behavior. To simplify the user's experience their subscription/plan details have been reflected there.

This might not be a good experience for you, which is totally understood. We are always open to feedbacks.

Since there's no such option to disable that message. So we'd request you to fill this feature request form https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html to share your thoughts.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Topics

General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the swift response.

I just added a feature request, maybe I'm lucky. 😉

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0