• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ingra font missing even though it's activated

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, firstly i'm a complete novice so apologies if this is a silly question but would love some help. I'm trying to edit a document in Acrobat where the font used is Ingra so when I go to type it replaces it with Minion because it says Ingra is missing.
I've gone into 'My Adobe Fonts' at all the Ingra family fonts are activated and are showing as 'active fonts'. I have tried deactivating then activating plus reinstalling and shutting down Adobe as well as completely uninstalling and reinstalling on my computer but still not working. 

I only have one account and signed in the same on Acrobat as i am on the Adobe account. Any suggestions would be super helpful.
I've added a few screenshots for clarity

Thank you

Tom N

Tom5E9C_0-1604485859320.pngTom5E9C_1-1604485891695.png

Tom5E9C_2-1604485963627.png

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing exactly the same problem. I've downloaded and activated all sort of different fonts and cant seem to find them when i edit a document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Was anyone able to solve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines