• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insert blank page and skip confirmation window

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to insert a blank page in an Acrobat document and skip the confirmation window - i.e., just automatically have "OK" clicked in this window:

Clipboard01.png

I annotate full screen pdf's during presentations and often want to add a new blank page to continue writing osncreen, and the confirmation window is an annoying recurrence.  Thanks.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, using a script, but then the page size and location need to be hard-coded into the script. Where do you want to insert the page, and what size should it be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to insert it directly after the page that is currently displayed, and I want it the same size as that page. I've converted PowerPoint slides to pdfs and am annotationg them as I show them in full screen mode in acrobat, and I often need to insert a new blank page to continue my annotations.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, this will require writing a script and installing it on the local machine. If you're interested I could write this script for you and explain how to install and use it for a small fee. You can contact me privately via [try6767 at gmail.com] to discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will continue to play with it, and if I can't figure it out, I will contact you.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you were able to have the Thumbnails/Pages panel on screen, you can copy a blank page thumbnail and paste it whenever needed without the confirmation... but it sounds as if you're in full screen view - that won't work.  Darn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines