• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insert image to fillable form on iphone or ipad

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I created a fillable form with a button to insert an image (using javascript event.target.buttonImportIcon();.  It works fine if I use the reader to fill out the form with the desktop/laptop.  But if I use the reader app on the iphone or ipad, the button does not work.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  Is it the script or this feature/function is not supported on iphone or ipad?  Thank you!

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not supported in Acrobat Reader on iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works if you use Readdle's PDF Expert app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I will try to download Readdle PDF expert app.  Do you know if this PDF expert has a local library to store the documents and work offline?  I could not figure out in their website.  Also, can it be used on Android phones as well?  I try to support the users and they could have different kinds of phones.  Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Any file you open is first saved locally, so yes.

- No, it's an iOS only app, as far as I know. But did you try the Adobe app on Android? It might work there...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you again.  I downloaded the PDF expert and it works perfectly.  If anyone know of an app to insert images to a fillable form for the Android phones, please let me know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe qPDF Notes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't believe that it's 2021 and this issue is still relative I'd think Adobe would have a DC version of acrobat for IOS, it would be really nice not to need to use PDF expert so I can use the add photo form fill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines