• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

inserting extracted form pages into form changes field value

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a form which is ten pages long.  I need to add additional copies of page two nto the form, but be able to complete the fields with different values.  How do you create copies of the form page and have the fields renamed so the values don't change on each page.  Or do you have to change every field name on every additional form page added to the form.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the page as template and spawn the page with the rename option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fields with the same name in a file will have the same value, always.

To avoid that you have to rename them, either before or after merging the two files. Or you could spawn copies using a Template object, as was mentioned, but that is a bit more complicated to do.

If you're interested I've developed a (paid-for) tool that does just that. You can find it here:

https://www.try67.com/tool/acrobat-duplicate-pages-of-a-pdf-file-including-form-fields

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines