• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation failed

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't install, please help. And I upload the problems when installation.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installation problems like this are hard to diagnose from a distance, but I can give you some advice about what I do when I run into such a problem:

Before you do anything else, make sure that the version of the application you want to install is supported on the version of operating system you are running.

The first thing I do is to reboot the computer and then attempt the installation again before running any other applications. If that does not work, I disable my virus scanner. If that still does not work, I try to install as a different user on the same computer. If that works, and you can install the application for all users on that computer, you should be all set. If it still does not work, then it's time to get in touch with Adobe's customer support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oops, posted that under the wrong user ID, just adding this comment so that I get notifications about any replies to the right account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines