Highlighted

installation problems error p25

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:
I have problems when I want to install the Acrobat DC program, I have a Microsoft Surface Pro X computer with windows pro ... when the installation starts, I get a box "undefined Error code: P25 .... could you help me with this

Thank you

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

installation problems error p25

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:
I have problems when I want to install the Acrobat DC program, I have a Microsoft Surface Pro X computer with windows pro ... when the installation starts, I get a box "undefined Error code: P25 .... could you help me with this

Thank you

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have been working on your other device and saving your work on
google drive, dropbox, or any other location on your old device. Then first
try signing into one of those supported devices and programs on your new
device, before attempting install. Adobe has a feature called, one click
integration feature which allows you to resume your work from anywhere in
the world. Hopefully this helps resolve the issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the exact same issue. My updates always fail and trying all the troubleshoot methods doesnt work at all. I attempted to uninstall to install again and now I cant even install back. To think I paid for this. This is ridiculous!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening Xavier Martínez,

MS Surface Pro X Specs.png

I just recently ran into this same problem.

I hesitated for months on whether I should get the new MS Surface Pro X when it 1st was released. I even went as far as making sure that all the apps I needed were going to work with the ARM-based processor.

Adobe Acrobat DC is one of those programs that are crucial to my business. Everything went well when I first installed the program. I ran into the same update failure problems every time I would try to do an update. At the time, I didn’t about getting the updates because I was at least able to use a program.

It was only in October I noticed that the update went was successful by the new black icon.

Here’s where i make my mistake. I decided to install a fresh copy of MS Windows 10 Pro, and to my surprise, I got the “Error Code: P25” message. Reminds me of the imfiouns Blue Screen of Death.

Although I don’t have access to the latest version of Acrobat DC 2020, I was able to install Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 using my subscription-based model and was able to get my work done. 🙏🏾🙏🏾

I hope this works for you. Let me know how it goes.

Here is the link for the download:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/acrobat-2017-downloads.html?promoid=P79NQR4R&mv=other

P.s. I have plans to try another download to see if I can get the latest 2020 version in the next few days. I'll let you know how it goes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Error code P25 indicates that the installation failed as you are trying to install your app on a device with an ARM processor.

Currently, Adobe apps don't work on computers that run on ARM architecture-based processors. We recommend you use our apps in released versions of Windows that run on AMD and Intel processors.

For more information please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#errorP25

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0
Erin5FB0 LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How is it that previously I was able to purchase and download and suddenly
it doesnt work anymore?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0