• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installation

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bought new PC . How can I install Acrobet DC Standrd  in new PC? It only allows me to install the Pro version and I need to Pay.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking about Acrobat Reader? As that is the only version of Acrobat that is free.

There is, AFAIK, a Standard version of Acrobat DC but you also have to pay, Buy it, to use it.

Did you ever BUY Acrobat DC Standard and get a serial number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bought dc standard 4 years ago. Installed in old machine. Want to install
it in new one. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you must of gotten a Serial Number and a download link.

You will need both the original serial number you got and more than likely the original Download of the program install file.

What kind of computer are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Microsoft PUV -00012 Surface Pro 7 i5/8/256 platinum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your subscription for Acrobat Standard DC still running? If so just do what you did on the first machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It only allows me to install the pro version and it has a 5 day trail limited. I need to pay after 5 days? or does it revert to the standard version automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are referring to Acrobat Reader DC to use for opening PDF documents. you can download Acrobat reader from below link :

https://get.adobe.com/reader/

For other purposes like Editing PDF ...etc you need to use Acrobat pro DC or Acrobat Standard DC both required license :

https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/acrobat-standard.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please answer some of our questions.  I asked you "Is your subscription for Acrobat Standard DC still running?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines