• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installing Acrobat 2017 PRO on a new computer

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased an original product back in 2017. Now, the old laptop is malfunctioning and is ready to be replaced, so I've installed the same product on a new one, but can not find my product activation key - just got a trial of seven days. Besides, my Adobe account does not show any info on previous purchases in order history.. Any suggestion?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to find the serial number. If you registered the product (or purchased it directly from Adobe) it should appear in your adobe.com account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi try67, thank you for that hint. In a meantime I solved this issue - found a receipt from an authorized vendor where I purchased it back in 2017, alongside was a certificate with a product key..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Take a look at the thread below to see if it provides you a solution.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/transferring-adobe-acrobat-2017-to-a-new-machine/td-p/1040224...

Regards,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines