• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Adobe Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Acrobat DC installed through Creative Cloud worked fine until I upgraded to Mac OS 10.13.6 (High Sierra) about six months ago. No longer does my Adobe Acrobat DC work despite repeated attempts to install through Creative Cloud. I can't go any higher than Mac OS 13.6 on my desktop. It is too old for Mojave or higher (I am using an iMac from mid-2010). I contacted my administrator and he said there is no workaround except to buy a new computer. Any suggestions? I attached a screenshot with the "error" message. Thank you.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ebirdslo

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble . As seen in the screenshot you are getting the error 'Something went wrong' and unable to use the applcation.

We need some more information to investigate the issue in detail:

- What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat.
- Do you have any security software installed that might be causing the issue? If yes, what is the security software you are using?

Please collect the machine logs as described here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload the logs on the Document Cloud https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/ , generate the link and share that link with us.

Also, please share the file from the location "/Users/<USER_NAME>/Library/Preferences/com.adobe.Acrobat.Pro.plist" for testing.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent the logs to the Document Cloud. I have not heard back on any solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry for the delay in response.

I have shared some steps with you in private messsage please check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines