Highlighted

insufficient permission for image extraction on my own files

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using acrobat DC on a MacBook Pro running Catalina. I have flattened and secured my files with a password on Acrobat, of course. When I try to export as an image (in any format) I get an insufficient permissions dialogue box. It's my file!! I gave it the password! What am I doing wrong? 

JR

Topics

General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

insufficient permission for image extraction on my own files

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using acrobat DC on a MacBook Pro running Catalina. I have flattened and secured my files with a password on Acrobat, of course. When I try to export as an image (in any format) I get an insufficient permissions dialogue box. It's my file!! I gave it the password! What am I doing wrong? 

JR

Topics

General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am getting this error. Have you received a reply?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remove the password security, then save the file under a new name, re-open it and try it again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF