• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive PDF, created in AcrobatPro looses interactivity on iPad with Acrobat reader ???

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made an interactive PDF on AcrobatPro (kind of index with links to other pages, one home page, and back to where you come from). Some of the links are working when I open it on my iPad's, others don't.

They are all the same kind of links: button, relating to a certain page. Why is this?

What do I do wrong? Is there a special export? Do I need to save the original in AcrobatPro (where it works perfectly) as a special format??? Who can help me?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What links are not working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alle the Hyperlinks are links to other pages in the same file. So I created a kind of 'Homepage that one should be able to link to from any page. This is also one that isn't working on the iPad but perfectly on the MacBook Pro ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does you create the links to the Homepage?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I send you a copy of the file, for you to have a look at ... Due to Corona I need it urgently for my business, and I have no time to be on this community all the time, sorry. (info@tholvanpluto.be)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat use Tools > Share and post the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change the Mouse Down events to Mouse Up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for this suggestion, but unfortunately - after I changed every button in the file - I still have the same problem with exactly the same buttons. The half that were working still work with the 'Mouse Up', the others that weren't working still don't on the iPad (and do work on the MacBook Pro) ... any other suggestion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines