Highlighted

Interactive PDF for desktop, mobile and ipad

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have a client request to create an interactive PDF from a PPT deck that needs to work on mobile, ipad and desktop. It will be presented off a desktop, with the audience following on their devices so they can ask questions and hop between charts/graphs etc. The interactive part will be links to various data within the presentation. My question is: Is PDF the right format for this using the rich media functions (buttons etc), and will I need to design separate files for mobile/ipad/desktop or can PDF resize dynamically? Does anyone know of a good tutorial for this type of thing? I am an experienced graphic designer but haven't done this type of thing before. Thank you!!!

TOPICS
Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Interactive PDF for desktop, mobile and ipad

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have a client request to create an interactive PDF from a PPT deck that needs to work on mobile, ipad and desktop. It will be presented off a desktop, with the audience following on their devices so they can ask questions and hop between charts/graphs etc. The interactive part will be links to various data within the presentation. My question is: Is PDF the right format for this using the rich media functions (buttons etc), and will I need to design separate files for mobile/ipad/desktop or can PDF resize dynamically? Does anyone know of a good tutorial for this type of thing? I am an experienced graphic designer but haven't done this type of thing before. Thank you!!!

TOPICS
Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2020 0

Have something to add?