Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive PDF page hyperlinks not working on Acrobat Reader

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

I'm currently working to put together an interactive PDF for a client to be presented on iPad. When exporting the file as an interactive PDF all hyperlinks directing to different pages of the document work absolutely fine when opened within Acrobat on Mac. They also work when opened on an iPad via Books and also from being opened directly from Files. 

When opened within the Acrobat Reader app however the links do not appear to be working. As the links click through on both Mac and other iPad applications I am a little confused to where the issue lies. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks,
Daniel

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a sample file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure! Here is an exported interactive PDF sample, let me know if there is anything else I can send over to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The links are working in Acrobat Reader for Android.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines