Highlighted

interactive pdf wont send as email attachement

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just created a simple doc on indesign with (cover) page transitions and exported as a interactive pdf.

but when i try to attach the resulting pdf to an email and send to my client the email wont send?

Do I have to save the pdf in a certain way?

Hi

The email message with the pdf attachment appears to send from my mac mail program but then disappears and just goes into a folder called recovered mail messages

[Personal Information Removed by Moderator]

TOPICS
Create PDFs, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

interactive pdf wont send as email attachement

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just created a simple doc on indesign with (cover) page transitions and exported as a interactive pdf.

but when i try to attach the resulting pdf to an email and send to my client the email wont send?

Do I have to save the pdf in a certain way?

Hi

The email message with the pdf attachment appears to send from my mac mail program but then disappears and just goes into a folder called recovered mail messages

TOPICS
Create PDFs, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. What exactly happens when you try to send it? Is there an error message of some kind?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact you email service provider and/or IT department. It has nothing to do with Adobe or Acrobat.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks

You were right of course, I thought I was going mad but the next day all worked fine - frustrating

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0