Highlighted

Invalid certification

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded two copies of a file in two separate PC. In one of them all the signatures are valid and certified . However in the other one, initially the signatures were valid but the certification was having an issue . Now after trying to add it under trusted certificates & while trying to revoce it, all the signatures & certificate is showing as invalid . Needless to say, if I transfer the good document to the PC in which I am facing the problem, the same issue persists . Any help on how to resolve it is much appreciated.

Topics

Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Invalid certification

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded two copies of a file in two separate PC. In one of them all the signatures are valid and certified . However in the other one, initially the signatures were valid but the certification was having an issue . Now after trying to add it under trusted certificates & while trying to revoce it, all the signatures & certificate is showing as invalid . Needless to say, if I transfer the good document to the PC in which I am facing the problem, the same issue persists . Any help on how to resolve it is much appreciated.

Topics

Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rafarony

We are sorry for the trouble. As described in one PC the signatures and certificates are showing valid however the same file on another computer is showing signatures invalid.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC you are using on the computer that is showing signatures invalid? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC and make sure you have the latest version installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

As you already tried adding it to trusted certificates with no sucess, please try to reset the preferences to default as described in the help article https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... and see if that makes any difference.

You may also try the steps provided in the help article Validating digital signatures, Adobe Acrobat  and check

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF