Highlighted

Is Adobe Acrobat DC compatible with Win10 20H2 Update?

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest Windows 10 20H2 Update installed on my computer, and I can't install Adobe Acrobat DC on it.

I am able to login to my Adobe ID in a browser with my ID and password, and also to download the software.

However, when I start installing, it prompts for Account Authentication "Enter your system password when prompted to install Acrobat DC on your computer. Afte ryou've successfully entered your password, we'll open a browser window to authenticate your account." 

When I press continute, it prompts for my password, which I enter, and it brings me back to the same Account Authentication page, without showing any error.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is Adobe Acrobat DC compatible with Win10 20H2 Update?

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest Windows 10 20H2 Update installed on my computer, and I can't install Adobe Acrobat DC on it.

I am able to login to my Adobe ID in a browser with my ID and password, and also to download the software.

However, when I start installing, it prompts for Account Authentication "Enter your system password when prompted to install Acrobat DC on your computer. Afte ryou've successfully entered your password, we'll open a browser window to authenticate your account." 

When I press continute, it prompts for my password, which I enter, and it brings me back to the same Account Authentication page, without showing any error.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checking. Are you typing in your system password, or your Adobe ID password? These are not the same. (Don't tell us either one!!)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0