• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Adobe planning to overhault Acrobat?

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The UI in Acrobat is not very user friendly, in fact I would go so far as to say it's distinctly unfriendly and not condusive to getting work done. I have spent a lot of time modifying the UI, pinning mark-up tools to my ribbon etc. to make it remotely productive to use however when I see some of my less tech savvy workmates using Adobe, they dont have the tools available to them, they dont know how to change mark-up properties (i.e. CTRL+E to bring up the properties panel) and in general the software is restricting their ability to do their work. Why is the software so convoluted? Please simplify the UI, improve the mark-up tools (seriously the markup tools look like they came from MS Paint 2004) and generally make the software more user friendly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

These communities are frequented and posts are responded to primarily by end users such as yourself. They are not officially monitored by Adobe product development. If you wish to give feedback with regards to Acrobat, please visit https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac where you can constructively provide feedback.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These communities are frequented and posts are responded to primarily by end users such as yourself. They are not officially monitored by Adobe product development. If you wish to give feedback with regards to Acrobat, please visit https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac where you can constructively provide feedback.

Thank you.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines