Highlighted

Is it possible to call Certificate plugin menus from another plugin?

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create new menu using plugin (Acrobat DC SDK), which will call Certify (Visible Signature) toolbar menu.

I want to show custom alert with yes or no before Certify (Visible Signature) exceute.

Capture.JPG

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat, PDF forms, Scan documents and OCR, Security digital signatures and esignatures, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is it possible to call Certificate plugin menus from another plugin?

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create new menu using plugin (Acrobat DC SDK), which will call Certify (Visible Signature) toolbar menu.

I want to show custom alert with yes or no before Certify (Visible Signature) exceute.

Capture.JPG

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat, PDF forms, Scan documents and OCR, Security digital signatures and esignatures, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?