• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to export pdf data to an existing report?

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am receiving filled out PDF's over a long period of time and I would like to track the responses on a spreadsheet as they come in. Is it possible to add new data to an existing report? I can't seem to figure out how to do it without creating a new report each time.

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karam,

What you are willing to do, is possible as first time experience. However, saving the consecutive changes into the same Excel report automatically is quite challenging.

Once a form data is received, these steps https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/collecting-pdf-form-data.html#export_user_data_from_a_response... helps to manage and export it in xls. 

However, there isn't any steps suggested for getting it done automatically for new data received. 

This might be possible by running some script, but, we don't have expertise in that.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Darn. I couldn't find any steps that suggested how to do it for new data either.  Thanks for your answer though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines