• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to save activated profile?

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long story short, we got 20 copies acrobat pro 2020 because it was recommended by Adobe rep for our offline environment. However, these copies need to be activated online at least one time. We are ok with connect these offline machines one time right after reimaged. What happen if adobe corrupted and we need to reinstall? we cant just reimage every machine, every single time.

Is there a way for me to save the activated profile? I know this sound dumb but the Adobe rep pretty screwed us because these cant be returned to the vendor.

Thanks,

J

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I moved your question from the Reader forum to the Acrobat one.

The answer is no, you can't save the activated profiles, or move them from one machine to another. You have to deactivate the application on the old machine and then activate it on the new one. It's staggering that activation can only be done online, though. Until the 2020 version you could activate over the phone, which I would think is a must-have for machines that can't (or are not allowed to) connect to the internet, but I guess Adobe thinks otherwise...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines