• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I talk to someone in Adobe Support?

New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work for a small business from home.  The owner purchased Acrobat PRO to use.  She saves documents into dropbox for me to get and edit and return for her.   I am a user on her account.  However, I am now unable to use it because it keeps telling me my trial period is over.   I have searched your website for 35 minutes, trying to find a way to actually talk to someone.   This is RIDICULOUS.    PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU, somebody please call me [personal information removed by moderator.  This is a public forum, not Adobe support]

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Guide , Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Hi there,

To talk to someone from Adobe support:

1. Go to Adobe.Com
  2. In top right of screen click Sign In
  3. User your Adobe ID and password that is registered against your Acrobat Pro membership/license
  4. At top of screen click Support link, and select Contact Adobe
    contact-adobe1.png
  5. Under "1. What can we help you with?", click on Adobe Acrobat Pro.
  6. Under "2. What type of issue are you experiencing", click on Licensing and activation.A number of 'self-help solutions' will appear, but you should also see a BLUE button 'Show me m

Votes

Translate

Translate
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

To contact Adobe Customer Support by phone, go to [Removed] for a comprehensive list of phone number by geography including hours and languages.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

To talk to someone from Adobe support:

1. Go to Adobe.Com
  2. In top right of screen click Sign In
  3. User your Adobe ID and password that is registered against your Acrobat Pro membership/license
  4. At top of screen click Support link, and select Contact Adobe
    contact-adobe1.png
  5. Under "1. What can we help you with?", click on Adobe Acrobat Pro.
  6. Under "2. What type of issue are you experiencing", click on Licensing and activation.A number of 'self-help solutions' will appear, but you should also see a BLUE button 'Show me my contact options'.  Click the Show me my contact options button.
    contact-adobe2.png

7. You should now see "3. Would like to contact us?" and below that a 'Chat' and 'Phone' option.
    contact-adobe2.png
  8. Click the Phone option and the "3. Support - Phone" option appears with a phone number listed below it that you can dial.

NOTE: the phone number will vary depending on what region / location you live in. Most important is that you Sign In (step 2), as without a sign in I believe the phone option will not be available.

ALSO in the meantime you could opt to install the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader, so at least you can see the PDFs and review them, that might be a work around to use for now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to the above... a Google Search of "adobe support" yields this...Screenshot 2017-06-05 19.19.25.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have found that none of the solutions work, you just keep going around the carousel over and over, like some kind of reccurrent nightmare. The only time i managed to contact someone i was cut off mid conversation and my case was closed.  The very worst customer service i have ever experienced in my entire life. Please why do none of these work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I can't find a contact. Will have to call on Monday. Great service after the sale so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

INSANE! no more chat or phone number on the site. no way to contact a human without holding for over an hour using this 1800 number, 3 days I have wasted on hold only to have call ended over and over again!!! So glad I pour thousands of dollars into this company ever year!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has absolutely the worst customer service ever. No one will answer any phones, even in Enterprise. The links to support (that actually work) just keep bringing you back to same page you started. The phone hangs up on you on hold, or just leaves you listening to the endless music of sadness. And, they just charged me a $59 cancellation fee on a $29 monthly subscription I had for 1 month and 3 days and missed the trial cut-off. No one will help. Ever. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I agree with you.

But it's not just Adobe.

All companies have discontinued their tech support. Adobe thinks this user-to-user unpaid volunteer forum is their new tech support. Ha ha ha!

|    Bevi Chagnon   |  Designer & Technologist for Accessible Documents
|    Classes & Books for Accessible InDesign, PDFs & MS Office |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with you. 

The Worst service ever. 

They cadged me a $77 cancellation fee on a $16 monthly subscription. I don't know where to call to help me get my money back.

WORST SERVICE EVER!!!

WORST SERVICE EVER!!!

WORST SERVICE EVER!!!

WORST SERVICE EVER!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed! Just paid for Acrobat  and no HELP!!!!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just need a phone number to a live breathing human.

For God's sake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To contact Adobe Customer Support by phone, go to [Removed] for a comprehensive list of phone number by geography including hours and languages.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need some assistance in installing this program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John,

I try to verify the serial number and it just keeps spinning.

Dan

[Moderator Note: Personal Information Removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support... other users here can't help with that problem

-you need to click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help

While the forums are open 24/7 you may not contact Adobe support at all times

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Dan

[Moderator Note: Personal Information Removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has to be one the cruelest games ever.  I pay adobe a monthy fee and cannot find a phone number for help.  I have a problem and need real tech support.  At one point I actually saw a logo with phone link.  When I clicked on it, it went away.  I know it exist, I actually was successful in reaching a human being a couple of months ago .  I need that support; does anyone know a number?  The link I was sent in my previous submission just sent me to the useless website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly Adobe (like many other businesses) do not want to hear from you (or me)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info it is very helpfull

I am being chaeged for no purchases again......

Is this common with adobe as it is a reacuring problem for me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing is happening to me, being charged and can't cancel anything online. No customer support number to be seen. Adobe has been a dying dinosaur of a company for many years, never using it again 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can contact them at 1 800-833-6687

If you are downloding acrobat. Try this link

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I CANNOT FIND A TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html for phone contact information.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you didn’t request this password change please contact the customer support team.' Well - I DIDN'T actually request the change, they made me do it! But the link to the 'Customer Support Team' takes me to the page full of irrelevant things and nowhere can I find anywhere to ask them what's going on. This morning I logged on and had to give it my new password to get rid of the thing - and I haven't even used Adobe since my daughter's maths lesson in the middle of last week. I did eventually find a link to something that said I could have a live chat with someone, but when I clicked on that it just took me back to the page full of irrelevancies. Is there an email option or somewhere that I can ask what's going on, please, and why Adobe is plastering itself all over my home page? Thank you! (And I see that not one of the topics below matches my problem, so I'm just choosing General troubleshooting!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines