Highlighted

Is there a way to convert multiple PDFs to B & W?

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have over 1000 PDFs that have a few color pages in them(photographs). It makes the whole folder size over 40GB. Is there a way to convert all of the color pages to B&W without having to do it one by one? I know you can do a text search in multiple PDFs at the same time, but is there a way to do the same, but to convert them all to B&W?

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a way to convert multiple PDFs to B & W?

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have over 1000 PDFs that have a few color pages in them(photographs). It makes the whole folder size over 40GB. Is there a way to convert all of the color pages to B&W without having to do it one by one? I know you can do a text search in multiple PDFs at the same time, but is there a way to do the same, but to convert them all to B&W?

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have Acrobat Pro then you can do it using the Action Wizard, yes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0