• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to Reduce file size PDF using Acrobat jar file or dll

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to reduce the PDF size using C# or Java. I got this Interop.Acrobat.dll from nuget manager and was wondering if Acrobat has it's own dll to Reduce the pdf file size.

We have license for Adobe Acrobat Professional 2017 and we can reduce the file size and optimize the pdf using the tool directly. Can this be achieved using some code using an API?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Rajesh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Acrobat forum for you, where you are more likely to receive an answer to your question.

Note that the Community Help forum is for help in how to use the Adobe Communities. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

i am also experiencing the same issue can you provide me the url for community help forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines