• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there an Acrobat Standard DC 64-bit for Windows 8.1 64-bit?

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

Looks like this is my first post!

Is there an Acrobat Standard DC 64-bit for Windows 8.1 64-bit?

If there is, where is it, and how do I switch to that from a 32-bit Standard DC, which I currently have on my Windows 8.1 64-bit machine?

Thanks in advance for your help.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All versions of Acrobat for Windows are still only 32-bits. We're waiting for Adobe to update it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that's I wanted to know.

Which also means 3 "expert teams" at Adobe Customer Care lied to me, during a nearly 3 hour chat session last night, where they assured me a 64-bit Acrobat Standard DC for Windows exists. At the end of the session I was worse off than when I had started, still with Acrobat Standard DC 32-bit, but with all my settings gone and back to default. And the icing on the cake was that the last "expert team", towards the end of the chat told me they're from the "billing department" (!) and would need to transfer me to the "technical department".

Incidentally, would you, or anyone else know of a good alternative to Acrobat Standard DC? Non-Acrobat of course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems there's some progress in this matter! See: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/adobe-acrobat-pro-32bit/td-p/11831560

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines