• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any way to print the index of a PDF portfolio ?

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a portfolio with hundreds of emails. I want to print the index to use as a table of contents. Is there any way to do that? Thank you!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's possible with a script. There used to be a set of tools for Portfolios that did something similar, but I'm not sure they're still available. Try searching for "Acrobat Portfolio Tools" to "Table of Contents". If you can't find it I'm happy to (re-)create this script for you, for a small fee. You can contact me via [try6767 at gmail.com] to discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not even sure what a script is, so I probably shouldn't start trying to do things like that. I was hoping there was just a command or tool I wasn't aware of which would accomplish this. But thank you for your assistance!! At least I know its not just me. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two and half years after this post, and I'm looking for this exact answer. Has anyone found a solution that doesn't involve a script? I'm in the same boat as the original poster. I have no idea how to do that and would be afraid to try it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2023 Oct 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks so simple in this video that I don't understand why Adobe hasn't implemented this feature yet (instead of bothering us with the new interface):  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbANvA_62hI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines