Highlighted

Is this possible?

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a simple form comprised of about 8 fields.  The general idea is fill out the form, hit a button, and the data in the fields gets transmitted to a premade spreadsheet (I can use a different document as a spreadsheet or even have the spreadsheet on the same page as the original form).  I want to be able to clear the form fields but keep the information that got transmitted to the spreadsheet permanantly.  I will be filling out the fields in the form multiple times, so I'll need the new data to move to the next row each time.

I've looked into doing like global object's subscribe but it seems to be above me and I'm not entirely sure it'll do what I want.  

TIA!

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is this possible?

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a simple form comprised of about 8 fields.  The general idea is fill out the form, hit a button, and the data in the fields gets transmitted to a premade spreadsheet (I can use a different document as a spreadsheet or even have the spreadsheet on the same page as the original form).  I want to be able to clear the form fields but keep the information that got transmitted to the spreadsheet permanantly.  I will be filling out the fields in the form multiple times, so I'll need the new data to move to the next row each time.

I've looked into doing like global object's subscribe but it seems to be above me and I'm not entirely sure it'll do what I want.  

TIA!

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of spreadsheet? What's the format of it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am open to suggestions.  It can be an excel spreadsheet.  It can be a self-made spreadsheet that simply has 8 fields that "copy" the data that was submitted from the form.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think it's possible with an Excel spreadsheet. The options are a plain-text file or a PDF.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either way it will require the development of a custom-made script. If this is something you're interested in hiring someone to do for you feel free to contact me privately via [try6767 at gmail.com] to discuss it further.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0