Highlighted

Issue Deskewing file after using Recognize Text Searchable Image (Exact)

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue trying to deskew pages of file while also maintaining the accuracy of the recognize text feature.

If I try to deskew the file using Recognize Text Searchable Image, it will deskew it, but the accuracy of the text recognition is awful (small print). But if I Recognize Text with Searchable Image (Exact), the text is dead accurate but the page is still left skewed.

It's important that I have the text feature be accurate but I would also like it deskewed.

Is there a way that I can have both or am I being selfish?

Is there a way to keep the hidden layer created from the Searchable Image (Exact) intact and then transfer it over to a deskewed image?

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issue Deskewing file after using Recognize Text Searchable Image (Exact)

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue trying to deskew pages of file while also maintaining the accuracy of the recognize text feature.

If I try to deskew the file using Recognize Text Searchable Image, it will deskew it, but the accuracy of the text recognition is awful (small print). But if I Recognize Text with Searchable Image (Exact), the text is dead accurate but the page is still left skewed.

It's important that I have the text feature be accurate but I would also like it deskewed.

Is there a way that I can have both or am I being selfish?

Is there a way to keep the hidden layer created from the Searchable Image (Exact) intact and then transfer it over to a deskewed image?

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?