• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue: "Windows cannot find C:\Program Files(x86)\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Eula.exe"

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to open a .pdf, I get this error. I have not found the question, much less an answer anywhere. Does anyone have any idea? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kenney Protective Agency,

I moved your question from Using the Community (forums) to Acrobat.

Which version of Adobe Acrobat DC do you have?

Are you launching the PDF from within Acrobat or from some other application?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHat is the answer please as I have run into the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to provide more information and describe what exactly were you trying to work with when this message came up.

Your screenshot shows that you're working with Adobe Reader DC but therror message shows the folder installation path for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

EULA.EXE is just the End User License Agreement that must me accepted or acknowledged by the user.

Obviously, whatever you were trying to the Eula.exe is doesn't reside  in that directory.

You may consult this Adobe Helpx guidance for additional insights:

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/cant-click-accept-acrobat-reader.html

But It woul be helpful if you describe in more detail what were you trying to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What the hell?  The problem is the error message: Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\Eula.exe'  This is the same stupid Adobe error that keeps happening most times whenever there is a signifiagnt Windows update.  No one at Adobe or Windows seems to have a good answer.  Support here?  D minus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@RedVelvetProducer,

For your information, your product's End User License Agreement (EULA) is available online.

https://www.adobe.com/legal/terms.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling a fresh version of the app. It is likely the file has become corrupted and is no longer recognized as residing on the system in that particular file path. If you follow the path and the file is missing, it may not have installed correctly in the first place, or something was deleted when it shouldn't have been. I would do an uninstall and reinstall with an updated version of the software and it should resolve any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines