Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

issue when using "Create PDF --> From File" function

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am recently encountered an issue when using the function "Create PDF --> From File"

I have done the below

1) repair, reinstall adobe acrobat standard x (version 10.0.0)

2) reinstall office 2010 (version 14.0.7015.1000)

3) tested using office 2016, 2010 both getting the same error

4) Tested to check the regedit to make sure the pdfmaker is with value 3 from this link "Fix PDFMaker unavailability in MS Office "

5) reinstall the pdfmaker in the office,

6) I have tried to click on the Adobe tab, it is straight no responding

Need advise

Thanks

Zac

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Hi,

sorry that I forgot to update the answer

I have updated to latest version and it resolved

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Zac,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are facing issues with Create PDF in Word, is that correct?

Please check for any pending updates of Acrobat from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after installing any updates and see if this brings any difference.

Try the troubleshooting steps from the following Adobe article Troubleshoot Acrobat PDFMaker issues in Microsoft Office on Windows

have you tried with the latest version of Acrobat Pro DC and checked if the issue is reproducible? To download the latest version, use the Adobe URL Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription

Note: Acrobat 10 is already declared as an End of life and end of support product, End of Support means that Adobe no longer provides technical support or distributes runtimes. This policy affects product and security updates for all derivatives of a product or product version (localized versions, minor upgrades, operating systems, dot and double-dot releases, and connector products).

For detailed information, please refer to End of support for Acrobat X and Reader X

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

sorry that I forgot to update the answer

I have updated to latest version and it resolved

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines