• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue: When zoomed in, moving multiple fields recenters on bottom-rightmost field (usually)

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 PDFs attached: example, and screenshots of issue.

Say I have a 2x2 table of fields:

A1 A2

B1 B2

I've lassoed all four fields and have zoomed in so that only A1 and B1 are visible.  I grab A1 and move it to the desired location. Immediately after I release A1, the view recenters on B2.

The relocation/recentering doesn't appear to be consistent but I haven't identified all the variables.  It seems to mainly happen when fields that are selected but already offscreen (due to zoom level) are moved with the field that has been grabbed.  It doesn't seem to happen if I move a group, where all fields are fully visible, to where they are partially offscreen, but, once I move that group again, the view will recenter again.

It tends to favor recentering on the bottom right field in the group of selected field, but I have not confirmed with certainty.  The issue does not seem to require that the fields are aligned into a table as in my example.

Appears to have started with the Feb 16 2021 update.

Acrobat Pro DC

Continuous release version 2021.001.20138

Win10x64

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A similar problem happens with my Acrobat too.

Say, if I am working on some fields and I select them or one of them, then I increase the page zoom to anything bigger than the actual view, it would throw off the focus to the top of the page or a different area. It simply won't set the focus on the fueld(s) I've selected to cobtinue to work on them.

Seems like a bug to me.

It is very hard to use this feature when you're trying to correct field sizing and aligning, at 3200% page view and trying to find that field again at this enlarged page view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue persists with a brand new installation, Continuous Release version 2022.001.20085.

Is this the right place to report a bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines